Post Thanks / Like

Anyone bow hunting unit 481 in CO?

I drew a bow tag for CO 481. I am looking for someone that would want to tag along/partner up. I have a spot and all the gear. I'm still new to hunting(this will be my third season) and would prefer to have a partner but will most likely be going out by myself. I'm located in Colorado Springs and will be heading out over Labor day weekend for 5 days and pretty much every weekend of the season until I get something. Let me know

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1strat View Post
    I drew a bow tag for CO 481. I am looking for someone that would want to tag along/partner up. I have a spot and all the gear. I'm still new to hunting(this will be my third season) and would prefer to have a partner but will most likely be going out by myself. I'm located in Colorado Springs and will be heading out over Labor day weekend for 5 days and pretty much every weekend of the season until I get something. Let me know
    Don't have a 481 tag but curious as to how many points you drew with, as historically it's relatively low draw for residents and had me interested. I'm located in COS too, I don't put in for draw tags just because work is a nightmare in AUG/SEP and I can barely take off. Good luck!