Elk Hunting Partner - Colorado OTC GMU

tmiller

FNG
I am looking for a Elk hunting partner. I will be hunting from Sept 10 - 16. I will be archery hunting, but partner with a muzzleloader is also an option. I will be hunting in SW Co.; leaning towards 52, 65 or 70/71, but I am open to other OTC GMUs.

I have never hunted CO, but I have been successful in NM and CA. I am 57 and in good shape.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Dromsky

Lil-Rokslider
Food for thought, I'm also 57 and in good shape in CA. Cant help you this year, drew 1st Rifle. If you consider a rifle hunt maybe we can help each other in the future.
Good luck this year.

rayporter

WKR
it is looking like i will be solo in 77 for the first rifle. not the first time solo but company helps.

i have been trying to get a bud to go second rifle and stick around my base camp while i hunt and then he can hunt while i loaf. but......

I'm planning a solo archery trip 9/9-16. I was planning on NW Colorado, units 14/16, maybe 22 but could easily be swayed to another location if you have a good plan. I am pretty inexperienced, but am in decent shape and very motivated to get after it. PM me if you are interested.