Flat tops second season questions

Jd259

WKR
Hi all, I'm going to be hunting the flat tops again this year but I'm planning on second season unlike last year I hunted third season. Couple of questions, how is the pressure? Last year I only packed in for three days but I did not see a single person nor hear a single shot and I was in elk everyday. Next question does anyone know how much it might cost to have a packer pack out an animal? Last year I walked in about 7 miles from the truck and the whole time I was wondering how in the hell I would get an elk out and not kill myself in the process lol. I already know exactly where I'm goin so I'm not looking for anyone's spots just info on pressure and what not. Feel free to pm me so we could talk about any info you could help me with
Thanks guys & gals

oldgoat

WKR
I hunted second season in the North end of the flat tops one year, only place I saw pressure was places you could drive too and in the camp grounds! Cases of beer stacked up like cord wood! Don't know if everywhere is like that but doubt you will have issues if you're hiking in! Can't help you with the packer part!

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Awesome I'll be hunting in the
Area where you can only hike in or go horse back so I was hoping that would cut down on the people quite a bit. Also when i was up there was wondering if there were any fish in all those lakes? Is it worth packing a little pole?

BAT

FNG
Outfitters working the area typically charge around $300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk