Elk101 Email about new elk video

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I got an email this morning about Corey's new film "The Linguists". Gave it a watch and it is excellent. It has a great mix of the old legends on up to today's youth.

Here is a link in case my copy/paste job of the email doesn't work:

The Linguists - YouTube

Hi Steven,

It's official! The Linguists film - a look at the history and passion of elk calling - is live! You can watch the full film right now at the Sitka Gear Youtube channel. Here is the link:

[CLICK HERE TO WATCH "THE LINGUISTS"]

I am so honored to have been a part of this incredible film, and the credit for the film goes to two really great guys - David Brinker (Sitka Gear) and Ben Potter (Cana Outdoors). David had the initial vision for the story, and Ben was able to use his incredible film-making talents to bring it to life. I'll be sharing more about the film in the coming weeks, but for now, go enjoy one of the greatest hunting films that I feel has ever been produced.

Again, I'd love to hear what you think, and I'd love to have you share this with all of your friends.

Enjoy!

Many thanks,

Corey

Looking forward to sitting down and watching this later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Steve O

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I've got to figure out a way to get it from my phone to the big screen with the surround sound.

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
The production level, and footage of today's hunting videos are absolutely amazing. It was a real pleasure watching Corey interact, and pay homage to some of the greatest elk hunting pioneers of our age. Corey if you read this you really knocked this one out of the park, and thank you for sharing it with us.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Yep, Kudo's to all that were involved. Corey gets it. Lots to be gleaned from that video. This is why I hunt elk, and why I hunt them the way I do.......that interaction. Without it, I wouldn't be an elk hunter. I prefer marbled beef.

There's nothing like shooting a bull that you have just spent time with on an intense interaction level.

Corey, loved the scene with your son shooting his bull. It actually brought a tear or two to my unemotional eyes.

Thanks for the good work!

Mansfield Outdoors

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Wow, thanks for posting this here. Just watched it and agree it's one of the best elk hunting films I've ever seen. I still have some of those old calls too! Gettin' fired up!