no

Make sure you are looking for cows. Getting bulls on camera is awesome for sure, but if the cows are on the camera then the bulls will be around them come hunting season.

As much as you post those photos all over the net, it's no secret where your at. Expect that unit to increase in draw odds which doesn't only affect you. Good luck.

lineman21

FNG
Yeah Jordan, I'm glad you're excited and sharing your hunt but you've advertised very well what unit you are in. Good luck man!

OP
JordanH

JordanH

Lil-Rokslider
Gosh.....have you got real examples of this happening? Someone posts some pics and the unit draw skyrockets?

JWP58

WKR
In the upland bird hunting world it's called hotspotting.

Great pics, but i doubt I would share them, even with my wife.

Yes I do. Plenty of them in Colorado. I can think of two front range units that have went to shit from this very issue. On another thread you stated you were hoping that other hunters or guides wouldn't ruin your party. Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where you are.

Good luck and Anjou your season.

AndyJ

FNG
Based on your comment of front range draw unit two guys and I now know approximately where you are hunting. You would be amazed how far a little info goes for someone who is vaguely familiar with the area.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the thread. Those pictures got my blood flowing. Think of this as a learning experience. If I drew your area I wouldn't hesitate to try to find your bulls. I know you are excited and you should be. But if you want to kill any of those bulls keep a low profile and show only a trophy pic after you killed one. I wish you all the luck in the world but don't be surprised if you have company.

MTNRCHR

Lil-Rokslider
However in that particular unit, those bulls are likely to be on private within hours of opening morning. IMHO.