Wapiti for the first time!

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
a3b245a8ee7f8e93335645982a534116.jpg

Well tonight at midnight I head north too meet two new friends Jason and Bryan Mock to chase the mighty Wapiti in Northern Colorado. I can't say thanks enough to everyone from Rokslide that has helped me get ready for this trip. From gear I have bought here, two brothers inviting me on a hunt, too stories I have followed and learned from. You all have helped give me the chance to check off one of my dream hunts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UtahJimmy

WKR
a3b245a8ee7f8e93335645982a534116.jpg

Well tonight at midnight I head north too meet two new friends Jason and Bryan Mock to chase the mighty Wapiti in Northern Colorado. I can't say thanks enough to everyone from Rokslide that has helped me get ready for this trip. From gear I have bought here, two brothers inviting me on a hunt, too stories I have followed and learned from. You all have helped give me the chance to check off one of my dream hunts!

Fair warning: prepare to be very addicted to the wapiti, it's an amazing drug!

Good luck Feller!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
Something you should do on your hunt is spend time mentally preparing for 51 weeks of withdrawals.

OP
Tallfeller454

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
This post was before my hunt last year. Had an unbelievable time but did not harvest an animal. Loved every minute of the hunt from lows and the highs. I’m hooked for life!!