First Bull OTC

Osprey

Lil-Rokslider
Your taxi might be able to get a cape for you if you still wanted a shoulder mount and didn't mind if it wasn't from your bull it might be worth looking into especially if you got like half a wall to spare to hang it. Thats a good bull gonna be a tough one to top would make a cool shoulder mount.

OP
Jjamesdean

Jjamesdean

Lil-Rokslider
Your taxi might be able to get a cape for you if you still wanted a shoulder mount and didn't mind if it wasn't from your bull it might be worth looking into especially if you got like half a wall to spare to hang it. Thats a good bull gonna be a tough one to top would make a cool shoulder mount.
Yeah I'm planning on a shoulder mount!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Agla06

FNG
He would score as a bull of a lifetime for me. Congrats! No photos of the other elk?

Yea, you did pretty durn good! That's a very nice bull! Hard to go off of photos on the score, but I will say 310" would be my guess. But who cares, that's a great bull!

OP
Jjamesdean

Jjamesdean

Lil-Rokslider
He tapes out at 340 1/4".

bz_711

WKR
Great bull, and congrats on your first elk...enjoy thinking about elk 24/7/365 now:)

OP
Jjamesdean

Jjamesdean

Lil-Rokslider
Great bull, and congrats on your first elk...enjoy thinking about elk 24/7/365 now:)
Unfortunately i have already been in that deranged state of mind for a few years now!!! Lol, thank you!

Awesome job! Great looking bull! Reminds me of a time me and 2 buds went 3 for 3 in New Mexico on public land. However every year since reminds me just how special of a hunt that was lol. Congratulations !