Looking for a group/partner!!!

Figure I better start early in seeing if any groups or persons are interested in taking up a person for 2018. I bow, gun, and muzzle hunt. I have 4-5 deer and elk points for WY and only 1 deer elk in CO. Im saving my CO for another muzzleloader hunt with my dad. Im 36 and in good shape and my dad is just not up for the type of hunts that I want to do anymore and I don't really have any friends that are up for elk hunting.

Here is a little bit of what I have to offer. I have a super crew cab truck and trailers, wall tent and stove, all camp gear, all gear for spiking out, a four wheeler if needed, I have been on several elk hunts and have killed elk, I know how to call, I have places to go but am open if your stuff is better "mine is OK!" Im a easy going mellow person that is not lazy around camp!!! Im not a broke a$$ "not rich either", im honest and dependable. Basically just your average hunting and fishing enthusiast minus people who enjoy what I do.

I live in Minneapolis, MN. Im probably leaving a bunch out so ask away! I pretty much would like to do an OTC hunt in 2018 for elk and or mulies.
PM me if you are interested and we can chat about it and see if stuff works.