Colorado snow

Jd259

WKR
Hey guys jut wanting to see if anyone has been around unit 24 up in the flat tops and how much snow is still up there? Headin out Wednesday for second rifle to pack in for the season just wondering how much is on the ground.
Thanks

Gorp2007

WKR
Meeker, CO 81641 Area Snow Depth

I'm looking for similar info and this is as close as I could find. I'm not even sure exactly how to read that thing, but it looks like the areas east of Buford have some snow at the higher elevations, between 3-6 inches. None of the ski resorts outside of A-Basin are reporting any snow base.

ericF

WKR
Just got back from the top of 24/bottom of 12. We were up at 10,000 feet camping and we got a decent little snowstorm on opening day, but it only lasted 3 hours. With the temps, everything that had sun on it was already drying out when we left yesterday. Up that high in the dark timber, there was still alot of snow on the ground, but once you got down to 9,000 feet there was only small patches of snow.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Just got back from the top of 24/bottom of 12. We were up at 10,000 feet camping and we got a decent little snowstorm on opening day, but it only lasted 3 hours. With the temps, everything that had sun on it was already drying out when we left yesterday. Up that high in the dark timber, there was still alot of snow on the ground, but once you got down to 9,000 feet there was only small patches of snow.

Thanks for the report man I'll be hunting right near there appreciate the info.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
About 6 inches in some areas in routt county around 10k feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk