45 days of elk

UtahJimmy

WKR
Born and raised outdoors will be giving us 45 days of elk hunting on their YouTube channel beginning Nov 1. Big fan of these guys and they've teamed up with quite a few other fellas in the industry. Should be a great show!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
Thats' a great day 1 subbed! Editing and music is the best they have ever been!

I've seen the 3 episodes they've posted so far. Great videos and glad to see they are hunting public land in OTC units. I love the content and lack of sales pitches around every tree.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
Enjoyed the vids, looking forward to the next installment.

R

vanish

WKR
I wish they'd ditch the all caps clickbait video titles as I find them distasteful but there must be some media testing that showed they work.

Aculous

FNG
I wish they'd ditch the all caps clickbait video titles as I find them distasteful but there must be some media testing that showed they work.

its youtube. They are gaming the algorithm which is what everyone on youtube has to do now because YT can't get their act together. Sensational titles get a higher priority so if you want any exposure whatsoever you have to make a clickbait title now.

AdamW

WKR
Enjoying this series and even have my wife on board watching!

So far, this is still one of my favorite series.

Rawmeat

FNG
I have not elk hunted and not watched much elk hunting tv. I watched a few episodes of this, and imo they could really use an editor. Their 40 minute episodes would be much better viewed in 15 min. A tiny bit of production would help. Like some subtitles when they are whispering. What is the point of showing a bunch of footage of dialogue if I can't hear what they are saying? I don't see how people can sit through this stuff.
I haven't watched much, but about the only hunting show I have seen that I enjoyed is Meat Eater.

I have not elk hunted and not watched much elk hunting tv. I watched a few episodes of this, and imo they could really use an editor. Their 40 minute episodes would be much better viewed in 15 min. A tiny bit of production would help. Like some subtitles when they are whispering. What is the point of showing a bunch of footage of dialogue if I can't hear what they are saying? I don't see how people can sit through this stuff.
I haven't watched much, but about the only hunting show I have seen that I enjoyed is Meat Eater.
It's definitely not a high production show which is why I'm drawn to it. I'm tired of the hunters who constantly push their sponsors products on you. These guys only talk about their sponsors a limited amount, and usually only when discussing the giveaways.

They have a bunch of archery elk hunting videos they made before the "Land of the Free" series.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Couldn’t agree more! I love watching the more semipro hunts than the ‘high production’ bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really did not know what to expect when Born & Raised Outdoors rolled out the Land of the Free project. I feel now that I have been pleasantly suprised. Every night when my kids are bugging me to sit down with them and watch the newest show, I think about how many months, or years, the planning must have taken to get each state lined out, hunt areas established, schedules synced, etc.
To pull off such a long and grueling schedule with a new cast in every state must've been next to impossible, but they did it. The guys they hunted with are all arguably some of the most stand up guys in the industry. I've met many of them in various settings and respect them all.
I believe this project has portrayed hunt(ing) and hunt(ers) positively, and if my 4 children are any indication, it has piqued young hunters interest.
My hat is off to the Born and Raised Outdoors crew, Hush, Elk 101, and Pure Elevation for this realistic portrayal of Western elk hunting. Thank you.

541hunter

WKR

I would have to respectfully disagree. I thoroughly enjoy the 40+ minute videos. I get to actually see the hunting. It's a true hunt and not made to fit the tv mold.

Dameon

WKR
I watch every episode, some of them more than once. I don’t have cable, so I always check YouTube for new videos from Born and Raised Outdoors, Hushin, and Randy Newberg every night to keep myself entertained. I even learn a thing or two.

cuttdog

FNG
Yup I have to agree with most folks here. These guys are putting out some great content and its enjoying to watch all the "after the shot" footage that no other hunting show does.

I watch every episode, some of them more than once. I don’t have cable, so I always check YouTube for new videos from Born and Raised Outdoors, Hushin, and Randy Newberg every night to keep myself entertained. I even learn a thing or two.

I don't have cable/satellite either. So I pretty much live on Netflix, YouTube and my Amazon Fire Stick. Another great series to watch is Solo Hntr.