Colorado help

Jd259

WKR
Hey guys I've been packed into unit 24 in the flat tops for four days now and haven't seen an elk where as last year I was in 10-20 a day I've got about a foot of snow on the ground and I can see 700-1000 head down in the private below me I've hunted from 9k-11500 with no luck at all. Cut a couple tracks but they were all heading down so I've decide while I still have time I'm heading out and looking for a new unit I've got an otc bull tag if anyone would be willing to share some info via pm I would greatly appreciate it I've got the whole season to hunt so not afraid of driving a while to get to some better ground I'd prefer somewhere I could pack into and spend the remainder of the season if anyone is willing to help I greatly appreciate it.
Thanks guys

I have to tag on here, my dad and I are headed out for 3rd rifle and planned to go to the flattops. I hunted the flattops unit 24 last year for second rifle and had planned on back packing in. Its sounding like the may not work.... Any help would be greatly appreciated to hopefully get him at least a look at one.