Wyoming NR Archery 3 Points, any suggestions?

My buddy and I are looking at doing an Elk hunt this upcoming year in Wyoming possibly. We are both bow hunters and have 3 points going into the draw. I have narrowed down our units to 37,41,51,67,93,95 for Type 9 tags that we should be able to draw Limited Entry. We would prefer to hunt a unit where we could backpack in 2-3 miles and obviously we can't hunt the Wilderness areas. With that being said does anyone have any recommendations? I have found a spot in 67 away from all the Wilderness that looks to be promising in the Northwest corner of the unit. Looks like we could get 3-4 miles from any road as well. That seems to be the best spot we can identify for the time being. We aren't looking for giant Elk. We just want an opportunity to call in a couple bulls and get it on film and not be dodging hunters around every tree. Sound familiar?

37- looks to have a ton of roads throughout the unit.
41- not much area that isn't Wilderness that looks like it would hold Elk in September.
51- Just about everything that looks promising, and away from any roads, is Wilderness.
67- As I mentioned above I have found a couple spots in 67 that look decent on Google Earth that are away from any roads in the northwest corner. Whether or not they hold any Elk I don't know.
93,95- don't look like much of a backpacking type unit because of the small size, but both units look to be good Elk Country butting up to the Wilderness areas.

So someone school me. This will be my first Elk hunt, and my hunting partners second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Blake Hunter
Next question is would it be better to continue to build our points in Wyo and find an OTC unit in Colorado that will scratch our backcountry/backpacking itch where we can encounter more Elk than hunters? Obviously at the expense of trophy potential which isn't all that important to us for the time being. It's more about the experience for us, and capturing that through the lens of a camera.

OP
Blake Hunter
How do you feel about grizz and wolves?

We are packing in an electric fence. I mean we would rather go where there isn't any obviously, but we aren't going to let it keep us out of a good area if that makes sense.

I rifled hunted unit 34 this year. awesome area. We were on a friends ranch, but there is a national forest right next to it that looks great.