New APP Updates Available!

ElkNut1

WKR
For you who have the APP or any newly interested ones, we Updated it Tuesday for both Apple & Android Iphones. I added quite a bit more written content to existing sounds as well as 7 new sounds in addition to a Creative Cow Calling Sequence. There are video & audio clips for all sounds & sequences. The info available can be seen at this link, also click the 'more' link for the drop down box! --- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elknut/ ... 79425?mt=8

We have a Huge Update coming in January, you won't want to miss it, it's something Special! --- I will mention that I have two questions asked regularly, #1 - Is there a yearly renewal of the 4.99 cost, no there isn't, once downloaded it's yours including all updates! #2 - Does it work without Wifi, yes, once you download the content it can be viewed anywhere & anytime even in the elkwoods! Here's a .30 video clip about the App.
ElkNut App Preview - YouTube

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Glad you're enjoying it! It's the best App out there & getting better by the month! Did you get a chance to download the new changes & info?

If you or anyone have a suggestion to improve the App please let me know! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Last edited:
Paul,
I've been meaning to thank you for the APP and all the updates. As a flatlander from WI that unfortunately only spends 2 weeks a year in elk country, your APP has been an unbelievably useful tool. Last fall, after an unsuccessful stalk we'd review the APP and try to determine what we could have done to better/differently to fool the elk we were hunting.

My wife, kids and dogs aren't big fans of the APP (and my frequent practicing), but I know my elk calling skills and knowledge have improved as a result of using it. Looking forward to future updates to the APP!

-BHWI

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
BHWI, thanks for your comments sir! Glad to hear the App has aided you in your elk hunting adventures! The New Updates will further your knowledge for sure, I look forward to your next years thoughts! (grin)

P.S. In January we will be installing a format with a recorder. It will be on both the Cow & Bull sounds page. You will be able to call into the recorder & listen to it & the real elk sound or mine which are on that same page! It will be great for comparisons & see if there are specific sounds you may need work on! There will also be a social media link on those pages where you can 'share' your sounds to an email, Facebook or Instagram. Pretty darned cool & yet will help thousands of elk hunters to perfect their calling. Thanks!

ElKNut/Paul

Dkd

FNG
Paul,
FYI
In the intro videos there is something wrong with the audio, getting a voice over effect. also no control over video playing, have to quit app to get it to stop or go away. This is on iPhone 6 and latest update.
Great app though!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Dkd, Thanks for the comment, I will forward this to the App guys & they will let me know what setting on your phone needs attention! I do know the App is functioning fine so it should be an easy fix. I'll let you know here what to do, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks! Yes I too felt it would be an awesome feature where many can benefit from it! It's one of a kind! (grin)

Dkd, here's an email to one of the tech guys with the APP, he's the trouble shooter guy. [email protected] -- Please contact him & he'll respond to your issue directly, he may have a question for you, thanks bud!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Dkd, I understand from the Tech guys that your Iphone may be the issue? Is that your understanding too? Just want to make sure you're being taken care of. Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
hi2u, The App is to better understand Elk Sounds & their message being sent through a Bugle or Cow Call. It then shares written content how to handle just about any encounter an elk hunter may come across. It's not a device to be magnified & do your calling for you, it's up to you as a hunter to use the info to become a better caller/hunter! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

hi2u, The App is to better understand Elk Sounds & their message being sent through a Bugle or Cow Call. It then shares written content how to handle just about any encounter an elk hunter may come across. It's not a device to be magnified & do your calling for you, it's up to you as a hunter to use the info to become a better caller/hunter! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

And to play while your hunting buddy is digging in pack, filtering water etc.