• MandRroofing

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • topo_trekker

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJuice

WKR
Congrats to all the finalists. All look like outstanding adventures!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
whew.
I was thinking there wouldn't be a next year
glad to see that isn't the case

Oh for sure there will be a next year, the vast majority of people love these contests. But I definitely want to take people‘s input on how to make them better, and I do think changing the name to “best hunting photo” for whatever species, would be more accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, the members have spoken! Here are our winners:

1st place with 37% of the votes: HUNT JR wins the Kifaru Super Tarp valued at $310

attachment.php

2nd place with 32% of the votes: topo_trekker wins the Kifaru Woobie valued at $169

attachment.php

3rd place with 21% of the votes: Jared Lampton wins the Rokslide Kill Kit valued at $105

attachment.php

To claim your prizes, post on this thread AND fire me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you hooked up with your gear.
You have until January 5th to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted on this contest. Was great to have the members involved in this selection process and we'll do something similar next year. Thanks to Kifaru for their generous donations for prizes.

Happy New Year

Last edited:

7Bartman

WKR
Congrats to all! Topo trekker, how does one capture a picture like that? I can never get the stars to be represented correctly in any of my photos.

Congrats to all! Topo trekker, how does one capture a picture like that? I can never get the stars to be represented correctly in any of my photos.

I used my headlamp that I clicked on then off quickly to light the foreground while I did a long exposure. A lot of it is about having the right lens for your camera. A low f-stop of 2.8 or below. Also a remote or a tripod. My phone connects to my camera via wifi and I did not have tripod with me(too heavy) so I just set my camera on the ground and snapped the pic remotely with my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: