Free To Good Home! #1 (PlayBook)

ElkNut1

WKR
How about a Contest for a few ElkNut PlayBooks! The Winners will receive a Shipped Free ElkNut PlayBook! This single Book has been responsible for 100's of Cows, Spikes, Raghorns & Mature bulls taken with its written content! The Contest is easy, pick a # between 1 & 50, any # may be duplicated but you may only choose one time per contest! Any # chosen multiple times & is the winning # means all who selected that # is a Winner! We will use Random.Org to choose winning #.

Stay tuned for several more opportunities to win the PlayBook as well as several different DVD's we'll be giving away! Each contest will go for 24 hours giving all a chance! This one will end tomorrow at 12 noon MTZ.

Fell free to ask any questions!

ElkNut/Paul

Attachments

• Playbook Contest8 hobbes.JPG
    Playbook Contest8 hobbes.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 105
34 - Love listening to you recently on The Rich Outdoors podcast. I'm from NW Arkansas and planning my first backcountry elk hunt next September. Bought the elk nut app to learn to speak "elk" and looking forward to the update soon!

-Jeremiah

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
48 - Im in. Been wanting to pick up your playbook maybe I can get it Free.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Good luck guys! (grin)

Jeremiah, thanks for checking out the Podcast! If you picked up the APP in the last 10 days then you do have all updates! If you have had it prior to that then go to the APP Store & you will find your updates are there ready to download, all updates are Free! Thank you!

ElkNut/Paul