ElkNut APP - Record Feature!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
OK, can you hear music on your Iphone? If you cannot then you have a setting off in your Iphone. Let me know if Recorder still fails if music is working! We'll get you going! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
OK, you have an Android, you should still be able to Record! You didn't say if the Elk Sounds Videos & Audio have sound?

ElkNut/Paul

bmart2622

WKR
I have all the audio, I can hear all the elk sounds and I can hear you calling, I push the record button and it appears as though it is recording but when I play it back there is no sound.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
bmart2622, I'm not sure of the issue so will put you in touch with the APP guys, they will figure it out, no problem! Please PM me an email & phone # & I'll pass it on, they will most likely contact you today! Thanks for your patience!

ElkNut/Paul

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
bmart2622, did you grant permission for the app to use your microphone?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
It depends on your phone and version of Android but permissions on mine are under settings>apps>app manager>elknut>permissions.

I have three permission options: microphone, phone, storage.

Do you also have storage checked? Depending on how the app is built it likely needs to be able to save the recording to your phone.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Brian, thank you!

GIS, thanks for assisting him! One way or another we'll get him on track! I believe it's something on his phone, I don't know of any other Android issues! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Patch

FNG
Guys thanks! This APP is really growing & we ware updating it monthly now all the way to hunting season. This is easily the best APP on the market by leaps & bounds. Every elk hunter could benefit from it from first timers to veterans like Ross! (grin) It has an incredible amount of info on it! It's a one time membership for 4.99 & all updates are free!
ElkNut-App

ElkNut/Paul

Where do you get the app for $4.99?
Patch

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Patch, thanks for asking! The 4.99 was the intro offer & the one time purchase of 9.95 is now the New price, it does not have a yearly renewal fee! Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul

Patch, thanks for asking! The 4.99 was the intro offer & the one time purchase of 9.95 is now the New price, it does not have a yearly renewal fee! Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul

After reading many of your great threads and seeing this one I purchased your app last night for my iphone unfortunately there is no sound. Do I need to do anything to my settings?

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
You're ringer is off! Turn ringer to on position when you want to watch & listen to the videos, also make sure volume is up. Thanks & let me know if this isn't working for you!

ElkNut/Paul