ElkNut APP - Record Feature!

ElkNut1

WKR
This weekend the Record/Play feature will be able to be downloaded on your Iphones! Android Devices may be ready then but I'm told Monday at the latest! I have it on my Iphone at present & am wearing it out! (grin) Yes, I get to test it before others receive it to make sure it's A-OK! Works AWESOME! Now you can call right on the page the sound is that you want to work on or imitate & play it back & then play my sound or a real elk's sound or both! It sure will aid a bunch of folks to know what they may need to work on when attempting to polish up their sounds! The Record feature is extremely clear on my Iphone, no static at all, You'll really enjoy this feature!

No longer will you need your buddy, wife, girl friend, etc. to listen to you & critique you, you can do it yourself & do it anywhere you please! Those that have the APP need to go to the APP Store, they will see that there's an Update, download it, it's now yours!

The last week in Feb. we are also adding the Tips Section! There's already countless sounds & written content but here's the New Tips coming at the end of the month!

Wallows/Waterholes & Mineral Lick Tactics! (with photos!)
ElkNut-App

Full Moon Tactics!

4 Estrus Cycles!

Beginner Hunting Tips!

You'll enjoy how much written content accompanies these Tips! Please let me know if you have any questions!

ElkNut/Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
The app is awesome and I'm anxiously waiting for the update.

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How cool!

Love what you’re doing with this app. It’s been a great learning tool like all of your resources you’ve produced over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Guys thanks! This APP is really growing & we ware updating it monthly now all the way to hunting season. This is easily the best APP on the market by leaps & bounds. Every elk hunter could benefit from it from first timers to veterans like Ross! (grin) It has an incredible amount of info on it! It's a one time membership for 4.99 & all updates are free!
ElkNut-App

ElkNut/Paul

Jbehredt

WKR
I’ve spent $5 on way less useful things. Thanks for the heads up. Have already referred a buddy to it.

krausejmk

Lil-Rokslider
Just found your app and looks awesome! Disregard my pm I realize now it was a dumb question

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
No problem, I did respond to your PM before I saw your post here! (grin) Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Never hunted elk, possibly going to go this year for the first time. Either way, purchasing it now, love to show support!

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
I just downloaded the update for Android. The record feature is definitely going to improve my calling.

I sounded better than I thought I would on some calls and others need some work!

Thanks again Paul! You hit it out of the park with this update.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't tried the new feature yet but I was just listening to your appearance on the Hunt Backcountry podcast and was loving all the explanation of what elk are saying. I was so excited to have it all easily accessible I just bought the app. Thanks!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
GIS, very cool! It's nice to know where a guy stands with his sounds! Sounds like you're doing great, now if only your hunting partners are doing as well! (grin) Share the APP with them & see how they're progressing! Another cool feature coming is you will be able to send your sounds to your hunting buddies who have the APP & they can send you their sounds & now you can critique each other! Practice makes perfect!

Boxerboxer, thanks for checking out the Huntbackcountry Podcast, I enjoyed sharing hunting stuff with them, awesome it helped you out too! The APP will have that info on it & much more that was on the Podcast so you can review the sounds & their meanings anytime you'd like! The Record/Play feature is a huge bonus! (grin) Enjoy the info & thanks again!

ElkNut/Paul

TravisIN

WKR
Love the record feature and being able to play sound together. Really gives you a good comparison. Great work

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Travis, thanks! I've had quite a few calls with the same response as yours, guys are seeing real world value in using the Recorded feature! Thanks for reporting back! Hope everyone else is having positive results with it! If not, please let me know!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Is your ringer off? It may need to be on. 2nd, turn up your volume, if setting is too low you will not be able to Record or hear the Elk Sounds! To check, see if any of the Videos have sound at present. Please let me know! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul