WY results tomorrow!!!

stonewall

WKR
Dang that's rough. Wonder if it's the price increase and people dumping points or all the big names hyping up Wyoming general tags.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

yeah, I'm thinking people are dumping points this year. I figured there was a chance I'd not draw, but really expected I'd get the tag. back to the drawing board i guess. the hype of the general tag may well be part of it too

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, I'm thinking people are dumping points this year. I figured there was a chance I'd not draw, but really expected I'd get the tag. back to the drawing board i guess. the hype of the general tag may well be part of it too
My partner didn't draw with 2 either

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I didn't dump my 6 on a general tag but a draw tag. I do know lots of guys in my circle that dumped 3-5 on general tags to get out of the price increase

Trial153

WKR
thats sick. i wonder how many points get dumped bewteen this year and next...

C.Cass

Lil-Rokslider
Going on my first elk hunt! Our party drew a type 1 tag for the bighorns with 6 points in the regular draw, sadly we could have drawn the more coveted archery tag with the same points in the regular. It took more points in the special! Crazy year

cnelk

WKR
I didnt draw RP cow tag. This wouldve been my 4 yr in a row going to WY
Im blaming myself for posting online to draw a cow tag and scout the area before drawing Full Price tag

The applicants were TRIPLE from last year - I also think people are going for the RP tags since the fee increase

LostArra

WKR
I didnt draw RP cow tag. This wouldve been my 4 yr in a row going to WY
Im blaming myself for posting online to draw a cow tag and scout the area before drawing Full Price tag

The applicants were TRIPLE from last year - I also think people are going for the RP tags since the fee increase

Amen Brad
for the first time in 8 years I didn't draw at least one cow tag, reduced or regular price.
fingers crossed for leftovers

jmez

WKR
Some interesting numbers in some of these units that I have been following. Unit 39 for the archery tag took 5 points in the regular draw and 8 in the special draw. In the regular draw last year it took 9.

C.Cass

Lil-Rokslider
Some interesting numbers in some of these units that I have been following. Unit 39 for the archery tag took 5 points in the regular draw and 8 in the special draw. In the regular draw last year it took 9.

This is the unit we drew. Almost convinced my buddy that we should do special archery, thankfully he pushed back. Would much prefer to chase bugles with my bow, but I’m not upset to have a type 1 tag in hand.

rbljack

WKR
Our group is in!! Drew General non res with zero points!!! Our group hasn't hunted together in 25 years due to the military scattering us all over the US. But this year we committed to trying for a reunion hunt, and its going to happen! Hope we can backpack in to our camp like we did 25 years ago....LOL.