Engineering a Better Broadhead for Elk

Thanks for all the interest guys. In regards to a Rokslide member group discount, I have the heads priced about as low as I can and still make money, so I don't plan to ever discount the broadhead price. I would be willing to do a Rokslide special of free shipping or a free T-shirt for a few days if there is interest.

I'd be in for either of those options.

Mmcan

WKR
Thanks for answering some of the questions guys. The solid blade is only planned for the 125 grain on up. I would need to thin up the blade or ferrule significantly to hit 100 grains, so I think the v100 (vented) is a better option.

The wood box doesn't really add that much cost and it isn't just for looks. The high density foam clamps the blades on the flat faces, not the edges. I didn't want the edges rubbed by anything during the vibration from truck or flight. It also holds them in place during a drop.

When will these be available?
Would you take a trade in on the ones I have already?

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
When will these be available?
Would you take a trade in on the ones I have already?

You can buy the solid replacement blades and swap them with your vented blades. The v100 would become the s125. Solid blades should start shipping in about 2 weeks.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Free t-shirt with a purchase sounds like a sweet deal to me!

OK, here is the Rokslide Member Deal: One Free T-Shirt with purchase of 3 or more broadheads.

Select the broadheads and shirt you want and enter code ROKTFREE at checkout.

Offer starts now through Monday.

OK, here is the Rokslide Member Deal: One Free T-Shirt with purchase of 3 or more broadheads.

Select the broadheads and shirt you want and enter code ROKTFREE at checkout.

Offer starts now through Monday.

Thanks Bill! Order placed, gonna ask my daughter if she wants some too!

Last edited:

fishstu

FNG
First - I appreciate Bill V and other guys like him that put their heart and soul into developing great hunting products like his broad heads - the price is very reasonable for a quality American made small volume product.

I am planning to elk hunt and want to increase my broad head weight from 100 gr. to 125 gr. - should I get the vented or non-vented?

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
any chance you can do a free hat instead of the shirt? no shirts in xxl

Sure, I'll include the option for either one free T-shirt (code: ROKTFREE) or one free hat (code: ROKHFREE).

Pick the shirt or hat you want and enter the code at checkout. Good now through Monday.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lannyw