Rocky Mountain Elk Foundations President

brn2hnt

WKR
It would be difficult to come up with another name that carries more clout and is such and advocate for the hunter and public lands on the political side, which we sadly need to keep the ball rolling.

Agreed, but I think his value is much greater as a board member who can/will guide policy going forward, rather than as a president, which would likely decrease his reach and momentum from the platform that actually gives him presence in the outdoor space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
Agreed, but I think his value is much greater as a board member who can/will guide policy going forward, rather than as a president, which would likely decrease his reach and momentum from the platform that actually gives him presence in the outdoor space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valid point and don't disagree with your statement at all. I get the impression if he had to choose between keeping his show going or being the advocate he is in the political arena, he would drop the show. That just my 2 cents on the type of guy I perceive him to be.

My vote is for Newberg as well. He could most likely help the RMEF become more of a heavy hitter in the political arena instead of just a noisy "advocacy" group. He understands how to play the game with political forces instead of giving lip service to membership paying membership fees. Newberg for President, fill his vacancy on the board with Rinella. Let's turn RMEF into the hunters version of the NRA.

Elkhntr08

WKR
I’m not going to debate the Newberg for President group. I’ve met Randy and he’s a genuine and nice guy. I was at Elk Camp in Chandler and never once saw Randy there. Not sure if he was at the board meeting or not, but never saw him at any of the banquets. There were other board members at every event.
Randy would have to give up his show and forum. Not sure he’d be willing to do that. Think he’s happy were he’s at.