Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

FlyGuy

WKR
Harvest reports page is down so is the ability to buy otc oryx and audad. The draw is happening
I was perfectly content to wait until 4/25, even have a reminder set on my calendar. Then I read this post. I've checked the site at least 8 times since. I can tell I'm not getting much done today.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I was perfectly content to wait until 4/25, even have a reminder set on my calendar. Then I read this post. I've checked the site at least 8 times since. I can tell I'm not getting much done today.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Same here. I'm off work. It's 44 degrees and raining at my house. Not going outside to get any yard work done, did all the inside house work yesterday. I guess I will just stare at the computer all day!

OP
S
I am sorry for creating this monster. . . But I'm glad that misery loves company!

tlowell02

Lil-Rokslider
Even though I don't suspect we will know the results until Monday, threads like this one make me impossibly impatient and entirely unproductive. Thanks OP!

jm1607

WKR
Thanks guys, now all I can think about is NM lol

Remember last year they sent out that big e-mail to everyone about the draw.. It said the results would be out that same day or the next morning, I forget which.. I would think it would be the same this year..

My guess would be we know by Friday..

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Yea this is as bad as me checking tracking numbers on packages every 5 minutes even though they just shipped that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
Following this for the updates, in for deer, elk and antelope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riplip

WKR
Anybody applying for first time in NM? I drew 16B 3rd archery elk first time applying (five years ago) and haven't drawn since! I know several people who were successful as first time applicants. In for elk and deer both archery. My bet is we hear tomorrow. Good luck to all...

No that was yesterday’s. Today it was ... It’s from Geico insurance, says I can save hundreds on my car insurance!

LOL. With my luck it would have a pic of a caveman holding a NM elk tag... "Geico elk tags, so easy a caveman could do it!"

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Every year the odds are worse and yet I'm more excited and just "BELIEVE" this is finally my year for a tag

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

tlowell02

Lil-Rokslider
Every year the odds are worse and yet I'm more excited and just "BELIEVE" this is finally my year for a tag

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No kidding, I'm almost as curious about when this year's draw odds will be released. I fully expect NR draw odds for all hunts to go fully in the tank. Just seems like I am reading across many boards about first timers throwing their hat in the NM ring.

MAT

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in for the first time, but I am wondering why it took over 25 years to do so. Imagine the tags I could have drawn in that period!