Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

wewarev

FNG
judging by the 4500+ views on this thread you are not alone haha!
still pending by the way as of a minute ago
Count me as one of them...I just keep coming back to here...more entertaining that way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t worry guys....I’ve got it covered. I’m averaging checking the website every 2 problems im doing studying for this exam.....priorities, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young7.3

WKR
Still pending. Our first time applying with the old man! I would definitely take beginners luck.

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Some young guy working draws for the state is watching a bunch of hunting forums today just laughing at everyone.

530Chukar

WKR
My guess is tomorrow afternoon. It seems like Idaho was similar to this last year. They’re was an issue with the draw so it had to be redone and delayed the results a few days past their traditional release date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
Everything I'm hearing is they are waiting until the 25th. I would like to know sooner rather than later, but went ahead and put in for a few things in Nevada anyway. I only put in for Mule Deer and Antelope this year. I still hunt quail in NM every fall and I'll be swinging over to chase Merriam's in a couple weeks, so I'll be hunting NM either way.