Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

OP
S
Technically speaking it's my fault for creating the thread and pumping hopes up even higher. . . I'm sorry all. I had 2 outfitters say that it would be this week and got all excited. . .

mmac

WKR
Don't apologize, I have enjoyed the thread and knowing I have company while I wait for the inevitable "sorry, maybe next year".... But I am now addicted to checking this.... Thanks

OP
S
Yea, I'm not that sorry! At least ive been entertained all week!
I'm hoping we don't have to go all the way to the 25th but if so, oh well. I'm in the same boat, most likely just waiting to be happy for fellow roksliders when they are lucky enough to draw!

lif

WKR
Go Hunt is on my shit list!! Just kidding but what a disappointing ending to the week

Outwest

WKR
I too had high hopes for an early draw, but I am starting to think that someone started a rumor that has propagated to the entire applicant pool. I'm blaming the next person to drop a date as the source. No exceptions.

TheCougar

WKR
I too had high hopes for an early draw, but I am starting to think that someone started a rumor that has propagated to the entire applicant pool. I'm blaming the next person to drop a date as the source. No exceptions.

Well, my sources at G&F said that they will release the results (and balloons from the ceiling) when the 1000th caller dials in to ask about results. Warm up those dialing fingers, boys!!!!

d3ntalbliss

Lil-Rokslider
I was actually shocked with the early draw last year. They are probably trying to hang onto people’s money for as long as they can before refunding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk