Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

jm1607

WKR
I do think it's funny how everyone's "inside info" from secret friends in NM G&F on Gohunt and many other forums didn't pan out! Was almost worth the wait to just expose the BS lol

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I'm gonna act like I don't really care about the NM draw. Reverse psychology voodoo stuff. From here on out, I am gonna start checking the MT draw results page.

Last edited:

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
What is the prize for the first person to post to this thread that the results have been posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

boom

WKR
glad i'm not alone.

i do admit..i get bummed when i hear folks drawing and i didnt.

i get over it tho..good luck people!!

I miss the old days of a good old fashioned back-door option!

They should replace the "PENDING" with a new message each day like, "Ha ha- check back tomorrow" or "Oh, I see you're looking again- after three checks you'll be removed from the successful list."

Patiently waiting, this is my first New Mexico application. It has been fun watching this thread go from 40 comments to well over 200. Good luck to those who are successfull!

lif

WKR
I thought about doing that myself but I’m too big of an idiot to figure out how post images on this site.

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
Now I’m just wondering exactly how much this lottery ticket of mine cost...paid 838, application total 773, refund total???

Just killin time...

wewarev

FNG
Now I’m just wondering exactly how much this lottery ticket of mine cost...paid 838, application total 773, refund total???

Just killin time...
I was wondering the same thing...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MIKEYB

WKR
They should be like AZ, but in reverse since they take the funds up front and refund unsuccessful applicants before releasing the results.

You would be let down VIA bank transactions.

Then the thread would be titled: New Mexico Draw Credit cards being dinged/credited.