Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

Ten Bears

WKR
Maybe New Mexico is just getting their "views" up on the website to sell for some ad dollars or just plain torturing us.

Thomas11

WKR
Who knows when they will release draw results! But I think it’s BS if they are gonna release early last yr then they should know ppl expect the same thing this yr!! I’m over it!

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone notice that the link for the draw results disappeared from the main page under events calendar?

Are they trying to tell us to stop? Orrrr....should I check more often now bc they’re being released....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone notice that the link for the draw results disappeared from the main page under events calendar?

Are they trying to tell us to stop? Orrrr....should I check more often now bc they’re being released....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It means we are moments away

OP
S
I'd put money on results tomorrow before results taking till the 16th if May. . . I would think if the NMGF had issues they would be working double time to correct them by the original deadline.

No way they would add an extra 30 days. . .and if for some crazy reason I'd expect a press release immediately blaming a hack, and to get all the roksliders to stop calling and asking when they are going to draw!

I do love internet rumors from "friends at G&F" though so I'll start one as well.

My buddy at G&F says they took the 25th off the calendar because the draw is going public tomorrow!!! Get excited boys and girls!

teamvit

Lil-Rokslider
I'd put money on results tomorrow before results taking till the 16th if May. . . I would think if the NMGF had issues they would be working double time to correct them by the original deadline.

No way they would add an extra 30 days. . .and if for some crazy reason I'd expect a press release immediately blaming a hack, and to get all the roksliders to stop calling and asking when they are going to draw!

I do love internet rumors from "friends at G&F" though so I'll start one as well.

My buddy at G&F says they took the 25th off the calendar because the draw is going public tomorrow!!! Get excited boys and girls!

I would agree with this even though I stirred the pot with the link.