Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

SWOHTR

WKR
. . .and if for some crazy reason I'd expect a press release immediately blaming a hack, and to get all the roksliders to stop calling and asking when they are going to!

IMG_3201.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbyboe

WKR
A few forums think the back door is open. Some guys tried purchasing a 2018 license and they were able to put it into their cart.

I tried it and got a conflicting error. Hope that means I drew......

It’s happening!!!!!!!

A few forums think the back door is open. Some guys tried purchasing a 2018 license and they were able to put it into their cart.

I tried it and got a conflicting error. Hope that means I drew......

It’s happening!!!!!!!

I got the conflicting error too......finger's crossed

OP
S
Hmmm, conflicting error for me... let’s see what happens.

Is there a theme with operating system for those with errors Vs being able to put it in their cart?

All on Apple/Mac Vs droid/pc or vice versa?

Or is this an early tell of the draw? I haven't looked and I need an excuse to tell myself when it allows me to place it in my cart!

I got conflicting product message with Mac... fingers crossed that this is really an indicator of drawing!!

guys on monstermuleys are saying it is legit. Make sure your cart is empty and make sure you asked for a refund on your license if you didn't draw. They also took down the 25th on the draw results date on the NMGDF page so official results should be up this week.

Is there a theme with operating system for those with errors Vs being able to put it in their cart?

All on Apple/Mac Vs droid/pc or vice versa?

Or is this an early tell of the draw? I haven't looked and I need an excuse to tell myself when it allows me to place it in my cart!

iOS (via iPhone) and on Chrome and Safari (via MacBook Pro) = YOUR ORDER INCLUDES CONFLICTING PRODUCT SELECTIONS:

I also cleared my cache (cookies etc...) on Chrome which is the browser that I use and I've never accessed NM DG&F on Safari

Oh are you guys talking about the draw results for NM? They already came in last week. You just have to call Game and Fish and ask them.. I thought everyone knew that.

I can't add mine or my two kids. I knew the kids would draw javelina, but I'm hoping one of them pulled an antelope or elk tag. I only put in for oryx so hopefully that means I got that tag

Trial153

WKR
I can add mine to the cart. Put in across the board, I should have drawn the late mule deer tag I put in for, that was pretty much a given ....so we will see. Going to be a hell of Amex refund

ORHunter

WKR
It let me add it on my IPad so I'm hoping it's not accurate but it probably is. Either way we'll probably know later today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
For those that can’t put it in the cart, can you also go in and print your license?

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
So F ing disappointing. Why do I do this to myself every year? Hate New Mexico for continually crushing my dreams.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk