Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

530Chukar

WKR
If you add the license to your cart and then stare at your cart long enough, the tags that you drew show up in the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young7.3

WKR
It let me put a licence in the cart. Looks like we'll be hunting Idaho

Last edited:

dihardhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I so hope this "backdoor" trick is legit. If so, I didn't draw on any of my elk, deer, antelope, or barbary choices, BUT my dad did. I'd much rather him draw tags at this point in life. He's got limited years left in the tank for some of the hunt choices we're chasing. All long draw odds so hopefully we've got a primo tag lined up for fall!

weaver

WKR
Doesn't look good for me.
Back to plan A.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Doghed

WKR
Just found this thread this morning. Read all eleven pages. Good stuff. I've been doing the same as everyone else for days. I knew I wasn't the only one but this is funny.

As president of the All Red Club I wish you all good luck, and for some of you....happy hunting.

BH.

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
I just got off the phone with game and fish, they said that the reason you get the conflicting error is because if you attempt to do the backdoor method, you and your immediate family now has a 10 year ban on hunting, fishing, trapping and stamp collecting in the state of New Mexico. Therefore they cannot sell you a license.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I just got off the phone with game and fish, they said that the reason you get the conflicting error is because if you attempt to do the backdoor method, you and your immediate family now has a 10 year ban on hunting, fishing, trapping and stamp collecting in the state of New Mexico. Therefore they cannot sell you a license.

Seems legit!

jm1607

WKR
At first it sounded legit, but the more I look at it I doubt it..

It seems like ALOT of people with super long shots on here and other forums are winning (like, Gila only rifle hunts) and people with almost gimme tags are losing.. Some people it's working on iOS and Android, some neither, some 1 or the other.. I also know two people that put in for Elk together (and nothing else) and one gets the error and the other doesn't..

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is just some glitch or they are doing some shuffling or in the middle of drawing or something.. In fact I'd bet for it

Last edited:

codym

WKR

This is why I stick to the front door, I can't imagine a day without my beloved stamp collection or my model trains for that matter. No matter how inviting that back door looks, don't do it! It's not worth it!

NoWiser

WKR
This method has always proven to be correct in the past. I expect it to be no different this year. For my own sake, I hope it's wrong. For my buddy's sake, I hope it's right.