Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
Damn... guess my luck has run out. Deer tags drawn the last 2 years. Nada this year. 3 straight years without drawing an elk tag.

mproberts

WKR
Looks like it was an all time high for applicants with a 7% increase over last year. Maybe do away with the guide draw. I wanna Hunt New Mexico!! Congrats to all those that drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The increase doesn't surprise me, Cabela's was running a promo if you applied through them. Probably got more guys in the pot.

Doghed

WKR
I finally drew!! Its been a while. Elk, 6a second archery and a nice muzzleloader tag for Muley in 19!!!
First choice on both!
I can't believe it!

The wife drew a rifle cow tag in 21a.

Last edited:

Morrid7

FNG
Wow! I drew 52 first archery elk, and I’ve never drawn with such low odds. My condolences to those of you that didn’t draw this year. I know the feeling all too well.
Does anybody know of decent spots to consider for base camp/parking in 52? Not asking for hunting spots.

Scouting is already beginning, will start a thread on my 6B adventure from beginning to end

I'm still off my rocker right now, can't believe this

Sorry for anyone who didn't draw, this has never happened to me before, I never win anything usually and just keep putting in

Fitzwho

WKR
I have now drawn something 3 years in a row! Pulled a northeast corner Antelope tag (56 area). Will have to wait to see what ranch I get assigned to and see what sort of acreage i’ll Be playing with. Drew the 4% tag and missed out on the 40% tag. Maybe I’ll actually get something killed this year. Didn’t get anything done with my deer or elk tag the last couple years.

Brother drew a 2B muzzleloader deer tag.

Just got an email. Drew my third choice, second archery Unit 51 elk. Never hunted it before so I would appreciate any insight on the unit...just PM me :)