OnX maps premium or elite

doesn't one come with a micro-sd that you can put in your gps ... and the other not??
I believe what the OP was talking about using the app for your phone or tablet. I had the single state for a while but eventually upgraded. My only complaint is that the downloaded maps, for use when you're off grid, can only be downloaded to the phone. They cannot be downloaded to an SD card.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
Huntinman57

Huntinman57

Lil-Rokslider
I believe what the OP was talking about using the app for your phone or tablet. I had the single state for a while but eventually upgraded. My only complaint is that the downloaded maps, for use when you're off grid, can only be downloaded to the phone. They cannot be downloaded to an SD card.

are you happy with it I plan on using it for my gps navigation this fall in Colorado

I used the app last year and it worked great. I had wished I got the elite because i ended up wanting more than one state.

are you happy with it I plan on using it for my gps navigation this fall in Colorado
It works really well. My only complaints are the topo lines are hard to see and the tracking function eats batteries. Its definitely better to just open it up every once in a while. That and the before mentioned part about storing the maps to phone memory.

If all you need is topo maps and GPS location. The app US TOPO MAPS is pretty darn good. I used it last year in Montana. It doesn't have land ownership, but it's only $20 once. It has aerial views, can download maps (to SD card) for use off grid, great topo lines and has a tracking feature.

It works really well. My only complaints are the topo lines are hard to see and the tracking function eats batteries. Its definitely better to just open it up every once in a while. That and the before mentioned part about storing the maps to phone memory.

onX has a brand new topo map this year!

Grundy53

WKR
For what elite costs we should be able to download load it to our GPS unit. Not just our phones. Other than that I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk