Montana draw

Wworker

FNG
When I first started hunting Mt drew all permits the 3rd week of Aug... then you had to wait for the mail!
1 more week isnt as bad as the wait to put in for next year when you dont draw this year:(

You, my friend, are not funny. :eek: For the next week I'm going to pretend you didn't say that and keep my fingers crossed for all of us.:)

CC

FNG
You'll want to call FWP after the draw is over and find out the date. Make sure you call super early on the day left over tags become available. Last year they sold out. Had some friends that had to hunt another state instead.

OP
W

Will_m

WKR
Wonder what the odds of the draw being conducted today are? Should probably refresh their website every five minutes just to keep an eye on it...

Moneyball

WKR
Drawing in process. Should be concluded by Wednesday at the latest. The website will be "locked" until final results are posted. I guess we will all just be constantly refreshing our browsers until results are posted. Good luck everyone

sneaky

"DADDY"
Refreshing your browser is only going to annoy you. I'm guessing it'll be Wednesday or Thursday before results are available, so I'll check then I guess. It isn't going to put a tag in anyone's pocket any quicker to keep clicking on the website lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moneyball

WKR
Refreshing your browser is only going to annoy you. I'm guessing it'll be Wednesday or Thursday before results are available, so I'll check then I guess. It isn't going to put a tag in anyone's pocket any quicker to keep clicking on the website lol.

You could not be more right!

marktripp

FNG
This is all new to me, is this how most do it? Here in Maine for our moose permit drawings they hype it up and make a big event out of it. They give a specific day and location and the public is welcomed and encouraged, it takes a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Got my combo. It's on like Donkey Kong now

marktripp

FNG
Looks like I’m going to Montana! I was drawn for my big game combo in 700-21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk