Montana draw

crunchy

Lil-Rokslider
Got the big game combo,I have a place to stay in Lincoln. Any advice? Wasn't successful last time I was there, but did more walking then looking.
I'll be heading there second week of September for at least two weeks

Last edited:
Gotta love Montana. I tried buying an elk combo license as soon as the leftovers went on sale. Got an error message three times in a row on my brothers account. Got an error message once on my account. They charged the credit card all 4 times we tried. I called them two minutes after their office opened, waited 45 minutes on hold for them to have no idea what was going on. They said they'd call me back after their IT department looked in to it. You would think they would be better prepared.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
They told me the same thing. Try again it was an IT problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried again and bought my tag. When I tried buying my brothers, it shows they are sold out.

I called the Game and Fish director. She was about as useful as a box of rocks. She had no answers to any of my questions. I just want to know if by my trying to buy a tag at 5am, does that put me in line for a tag.

Also, I talked to the Kalispel office. They said guys are trying 10 times each. I wonder if each of those tries, is taking away a tag?

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
I have tried 5 times today first being at 5:10am . They have charged my bank 3 out of the 5 times and all I have got is error messages. I called them and they apologized and said try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I thought you could call in and get leftover tags over the phone. Seems like that would eliminate a lot of the issues you guys are having. What time did they officially go on sale today? I'm glad I went ahead and bought the point when I applied. Seems like that was the way to go this time around.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
I tried the first time and got an error code. The second time a couple hours later it worked. I just called my credit card company and they said there are two pending but would be surprised if they both go through. What a mess.

I ended up getting tags for me and my brother. So that's 2 tags and $4300 charged to my card. They said that the charges should be straightened out by the end of the week.

Like stated earlier, what a mess.

sneaky

"DADDY"
4300 huh? What outfitter? Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk