Montana draw

Kilboars

WKR
I signed in today and non resident is the 18th.

Fyi if you haven't signed in recently you now need to "create new user" to sign up for a user name and password before you can login.
Simple enough to do but you can't login without it.

MyFWP :: Login

Moneyball

WKR
I called MTFWP. They told me that drawing will begin Wednesday April 18th and be finished Friday April 20th. Good luck!

Agross

WKR
I signed in today and non resident is the 18th.

Fyi if you haven't signed in recently you now need to "create new user" to sign up for a user name and password before you can login.
Simple enough to do but you can't login without it.

MyFWP :: Login
Thanks for the heads up. Just signed up. Crossing my fingers.

bigharge

WKR
Well that's a bummer, they told me they have had issues with the system and wont be drawing until next week

Brendan

WKR
From FWP:

Sorry for the unfortunate news, but drawing results will be delayed a week.

Undoubtedly, everyone is eager to learn results of the drawing for mule deer buck and either sex and special antlerless elk permits; however, the results will not be available for another week. The drawing will now happen the week of April 23.

Reasons behind the delay are:

• Licensing folks are still reconciling data from applications.
• FWP still needs to run a mock drawing to ensure the system is operating smoothly. This will happen toward the end of this week.
• The agency wants to run the drawing at a time when staff is available to answer questions from the public about the drawing or the new MyFWP portal.
• It is critical for FWP to do everything in its power to have a mistake-free drawing, and this extra time will allow for that.

FWP thanks you for your patience as these issues are addressed with the goal of having a smooth drawing process. Best of luck in drawing your desired permits!

Moneyball

WKR
From FWP:

Sorry for the unfortunate news, but drawing results will be delayed a week.

Undoubtedly, everyone is eager to learn results of the drawing for mule deer buck and either sex and special antlerless elk permits; however, the results will not be available for another week. The drawing will now happen the week of April 23.

Reasons behind the delay are:

• Licensing folks are still reconciling data from applications.
• FWP still needs to run a mock drawing to ensure the system is operating smoothly. This will happen toward the end of this week.
• The agency wants to run the drawing at a time when staff is available to answer questions from the public about the drawing or the new MyFWP portal.
• It is critical for FWP to do everything in its power to have a mistake-free drawing, and this extra time will allow for that.

FWP thanks you for your patience as these issues are addressed with the goal of having a smooth drawing process. Best of luck in drawing your desired permits!

Thank you for the update. Looks like we are all going to have to take a step back and wait one more week....(Hopefully)

First out of state hunt I've ever applied for and now they're making me wait another week for the results! :(

Tony8108

FNG
2018 DEER & ELK PERMITSDrawing results available next weekThe 2018 deer and elk permits drawing will be conducted the week of April 23. Results will be available after the drawing is complete.The drawing was initially set to happen this week, but to ensure a mistake-free drawing, FWP licensing staff is taking time to run a mock drawing and double-check data.To see results online, applicants must have a MyFWP account. Sign up for an account today.