Montana!?!

Agross

WKR
Anybody else try to buy a leftover tag this morning and get to the end and then get an error code. Dealing with them has been very frustrating to say the least

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
Same here was on at 5am submitted payment and received internal error code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t know if I should try to purchase again or to wait to here back from them.

ScottinPA

WKR
According to my computer, I logged in at 0659 eastern. Maybe I got in before the onslaught of applications.

I too tried at 5am. I got 3 error codes on my brothers account and 1 error on mine. I called the licensing division (it took 45 min to get through) and discussed the problem. They didn't give a reason but said they were looking in to it. I ended up calling the Kalispel field office and talked about the issues. I just wanted to make sure that I was "in line" to buy the tag. He also didn't have an answer. So I called the Director of Montana FWP and discussed my displeasure with her. She was about as helpful as a box of rocks. So around 11:30 am, I tried again to purchase a tag and was successful. Then I tried to buy one for my brother and the option to buy the tag was not there, like they were sold out. I logged into his MyFWP account and it showed him already having the elk combo tag. So we both have tags now. I called the FWP office again and they verified that both my brother and I have tags.

My suggestion would be...If you got the error, log back in to the MyFWP website and check your tag status. You might have the tag already, and that's why it's not letting you buy one.

Maybe once this gets sorted out, there will still be leftovers for you guys. Maybe, the multiple tries that people are taking, is removing a tag from the total amount available?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
I have still not received a tag. They have one pending charge on my account which is fine as long as they fix the problem. Waiting to hear back from them today. Can’t believe it taken this long to fix the situation.

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
Good news!!
1f1d183b3da38fb2b93a687b67c2d468.jpg
c9fc6a167d9f3591cca6fc6abd15f55d.jpg

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
Called them right after I received email. They are giving everyone the chance to purchase a tag over the phone. Tag will be shipped out next wednsday. Been a long week but well worth it.

Called them right after I received email. They are giving everyone the chance to purchase a tag over the phone. Tag will be shipped out next wednsday. Been a long week but well worth it.

That's great news. I'm glad you got it worked out. Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk