Kentucky Elk Draw Results Post today

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy drew an archery bull tag. First time he ever put in. I’m not for sure but I think I’m 0-10. Needless to say he got an ear full! To be honest, I think I’m more excited than he is.

Best part .... 2 1/2 -4 hours to elk zones. Finally being easterner is helping an elk trip. I don’t know if I will know how to elk hunt not having 2 days of driving first!

If anyone is willing to give anything in advice. It would be gratefully appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand them not wanting to offer a preference point system but why not a bonus point system. And it should be one tag in a lifetime.

Of course that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If anyone is willing to give anything in advice. It would be gratefully appreciated.

Download the ArcGIS Explorer app to your smart phone. Run through the tutorial. On the menu select "find maps" and type "KDFWR" into the search box. Click the map you desire. This will give you all the public land in the elk zone that's available to hunt on.

Thanks! I’ll check it out. I been on onxmaps off and on all day.

Don't forget about the Ky voucher program. It's where landowners that own large tracts of land can receive an elk tag if they open their land up to the public. Call the Kentucky F&G for more info.

rlmmarine

WKR
Download the ArcGIS Explorer app to your smart phone. Run through the tutorial. On the menu select "find maps" and type "KDFWR" into the search box. Click the map you desire. This will give you all the public land in the elk zone that's available to hunt on.

I won the rifle bull tag last year it wasn't what it's cracked up to be PM me and I'll give you a lot of information I'm trying not to slander anyone on hear publicly but I have some people you should be using that came with high recommendations from big name sponsors. It one of those eastern ky deals and nothing seams legit and alot of back door deals. Oh did I mention second week rifle has piss poor hunting

I haven't been on this or any forums for a while but while on a google search I saw this thread. I drew a first rifle bull bull tag. Blew my mind as I wasn't expecting it especially after getting lucky in Wyoming on the random elk draw and being lucky drawing a new mexico bull tag too.