Kentucky Elk Draw Results Post today

I know Kentucky is not the traditional state we all anticipate drawing, but for an eastern boy like me, it is the closest state with a huntable elk population that gives me a legit shot to draw. And by legit I mean nearly impossible but you never know! 9 years in a row I have struck out. Is this gonna be the year? I hope so! I can be in elk country in 3 hours if I get a tag.

Kentucky has nearly 11,000 elk and will issue 700 tags this year, plus some youth tags and raffle tags. Non-resident odds at a Rifle bull tag are about 1 in 750. Best odds for non-res is Cow archery, about 1 in 70. I will gladly take either one.

Grumman

WKR
Results are supposed to be out at 17:00EST. I drew a resident cow archery a couple years ago and had a blast. Good luck to all who entered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesfromky

WKR
0-7 Now, but psyched that there is at least a chance to chase elk in my home state!

wb8o5

FNG
Good luck. Hopefully they pull that lucky non res tag with my name on it lol

OP
T
"We're sorry, you were not selected."
0-10 in Kentucky. And I am 0-2 this year, struck out in New Mexico as well. Probably will still hit up Kentucky for some deer hunting. Looks like it's OTC Colorado again. I'm not complaining, at least I will be elk hunting!

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, both my son and I did not draw. 700 tags and I think there were 80,000 entries.

You can find the recording on you tube and fast forward to the different sections to see if you were drawn.

But I already have my Idaho tag and waiting to see I we get drawn for Colorado 1st Rifle.

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
No Kentucky tags for me. Good luck, and I’d like to hear some stories from the lucky ones!

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea-I didn't get it either. Friend of mine is a Kentucky resident and I believe he is 0- for forever on the draw.

0-7 for me. My Powerball ticket didn't come through either. They have roughly the same draw odds.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
Nothing for me, but only my first year applying in Kentucky. Unless I win the lotto and draw here in Michigan , it'll be Montana this year for my first elk hunt Can't wait. Good luck to those that draw