diamond creek unit

Marx09

FNG
Who here has hunted diamond creek in Idaho? Just curious about what to expect as far as terrain. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to send me a message. Thanks everyone. Also I'm pretty new to this site and I have to say, Its awesome! A lot of great information on here for sure!

Came across this while searching for Diamond Creek. Looks like it was a post from last year, so how was it? We are heading down there this year instead of Tex Creek.

GregB

WKR
That is because you have to have 10 posts and be a member for 7 days. There are several threads in the forum on this subject.

Well that could be because the Tech Support on rockslide sucks. I have been trying to get a hold of that [email protected] for 2 weeks to figure out why I cannot PM people anymore but haven't heard squat. That would be enough to make new user call it quits.

I believe you need to have been a member for over a week and have at least 10 posts.

I'd venture to guess he was never going to be here for much besides free handouts.

Azone

WKR
Man these threads never get old!
Ryan is problem busy dealing with all the people bitching and complaining about things on the classified ads.
For any new members reading this, its really bad taste to just join and start asking for area specific info in a otc area. Dig through the forums and there are a few locked Idaho otc threads that just went to hell because of stuff like this.

CG86

FNG
I have been a member since 2016 which was the weird part. But RosinBag got me squared away, so I am all good now. Soooo, I formally with drawl my complaint about the IT department.