Nevada Draw Results

Bubba

FNG
Area 7 Muley tag! bad part is the dates are almost the same as my Utah LE Wasatch mid rifle hunt. Im debating on what to do. Hunt both or turn one in and focus on just one hunt. First time every drawing tags and 2 in the same year at the same time.

JasonWi

WKR
Swing and a miss for me as well on deer, elk and antelope. Now I've got 8 points across the board, one of these years I'll finally draw the deer and antelope.

72 mid rilfe cow
7 late rifle buck
22 archery bull....gonna be quite the season!

congrats! wonder if they drew your cow tag first, cause that buck tag would have come with a cow tag for the same time.

I drew archery buck speedgoat with my 3 points
and missed on mulie, bull, all the sheep of coarse, and missed the cow tag that I drew and returned last year... :mad:

interesting this year with the new vendor... not being able to see all the winners and losers like every year before.
I always thought it was a neat way to show transparency... and show the guy that drew bull tags 5 years in a row... that was interesting

congrats! wonder if they drew your cow tag first, cause that buck tag would have come with a cow tag for the same time.

I drew archery buck speedgoat with my 3 points
and missed on mulie, bull, all the sheep of coarse, and missed the cow tag that I drew and returned last year... :mad:

I opted out of the management hunt for 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BATTLEBORN*said:9 Minutes Ago

Drew a 072-74 Bull tag!!! We went into the Jarbidge and killed my buddy a good bull in 2014. This is my first elk tag, drew with 5 points. Cant wait, let the training/research/buying new gear begin. Going to need to lighten my load a bit to head deep into the wilderness!!

Last edited:

Owenst7

WKR
Area 7 Muley tag! bad part is the dates are almost the same as my Utah LE Wasatch mid rifle hunt. Im debating on what to do. Hunt both or turn one in and focus on just one hunt. First time every drawing tags and 2 in the same year at the same time.

What dates? That's a fun hunt.

I've got the 72 wilderness cow tag and a spike tag to go with it, then area 7 mulie that starts the next day on October 5.

Which season? I drew 7 late.

BATTLEBORN*said:9 Minutes Ago

Drew a 072-74 Bull tag!!! We went into thr Jarbidge and killed my buddy s good bull in 2014. This is my first elk tag, drew with 5 points. Cant wait, let the training/research/buying new gear begin, going to need to lighten my load a bit to head deep into the wilderness!!

Which season?

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats to BATTLEBORN! That is freaking awesome.

I struck out in NV, again, with 6-7 pts across the board depending on species. I'll have 8 points for Pronghorn next year ... the definition of pot committed.