Phelps amp diaphram review

Shaverdan

FNG
Still practicing for my first elk hunt come September I don't know how the elk are going to respond but I got them in the mail today and they have successfully enraged my wife and my neighbors who were apparently having a BBQ next door. If I would have been quicker I could have gotten a picture of the angry faces looking over the fence. The white one seemed to elicit the most aggressive reaction from the wife.

Practice whenever you're in your truck by yourself. It'll help keep the peace at home and you get a lot of calling time in.

I also really dig the Amp frames, seem to fit me best from all the kinds I've tried. Especially partial to the white and grey.

big44a4

WKR
If you really want to see how she reacts practice with her in the car and how many calls you can get in before an “incident”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vids

WKR
My preferred method is to have my 3 year old son on my lap while we watch an elk hunting video on youtube. I use a reed/tube, he uses a call with a built in diaphragm. The rage in her eyes when she's outnumbered is priceless. :D

Stilpr

Lil-Rokslider
Almost an exact description of the scenario at my house yesterday when my shipment came from the elk 101 store! The only exception is that the green call got the bigger reaction...