The journey is complete; got my elk back!

7Bartman

WKR
Happy to have this guy back to his final resting place. I really forgot how big these animals actually are until laying my hands on this guy again.

1rcgOjB.jpg

iwYT5wX.jpg

sdjdHXp.jpg

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
beautiful Congrats man and that is an epic place to hang him right by the front door.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Great spot for him. With only 8 foot ceilings our living room is becoming an elk refuge instead with pedestal mounts. I only have one spot where the wall works and that's over the basement stairs. We just got my daughter's bull back this week as well.

Very nice but ya might wanna change the lighting. Most people don't really consider the effect of their lighting on their mounts. I think something like a moon chandy above his head would compliment the taxidermy.

rBVaJFjT7gyAMikNAAEDkOiDyJE005.jpg

FlyGuy

WKR
Nice! Excellent location you have it hung from too!
I agree. I've got a spot just like that in my house, just got to put an elk on the ground 1st so that my wife and I can fight about putting him there. HAHA. (Got a real Nice spot in the garage too!)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Happy to have this guy back to his final resting place. I really forgot how big these animals actually are until laying my hands on this guy again.

1rcgOjB.jpg

iwYT5wX.jpg

sdjdHXp.jpg

Didn’t happen to shoot competitive archery did ya? IBO nationals or ASA’s?? Used to shoot with a Bartman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
7Bartman

7Bartman

WKR
^Not me. There is another guy by the name of Bart Shortall from MD that you might be thinking of.