Unit 82 Landowner Tags

Ill preface this with if this needs to be moved to the classifieds, please let me know.

I am looking for some landowner information for a 1st season elk hunting in Unit 82. Didn't draw the tag and am on the hook for a pack in trip. Any and all info is greatly appreciated, feel free to PM.

sveltri

WKR
I think I'd wait to see what the leftover/turned in list looks like before I pay for a landowner tag in 82.

Bulldawg

WKR
Ill preface this with if this needs to be moved to the classifieds, please let me know.

I am looking for some landowner information for a 1st season elk hunting in Unit 82. Didn't draw the tag and am on the hook for a pack in trip. Any and all info is greatly appreciated, feel free to PM.

You’re on the hook for a pack trip? Like you hired an outfitter to pack you into the sticks for the hunt? If you didn’t draw a tag then you shouldn’t be on the hook for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Kinda concerned with the how many (or lack there of) could be returned considering Baca opening up but you aren't wrong. I am stuck between two rocks.