Starting my 2018 Season off

under h2o hunter

Lil-Rokslider
So I thought I would give an update to my 2018 season... If you didn't see my last post. I am planning on spending the entire season in the back country. My girlfriend and I hiked in and figured out where we are gonna be setting up for the month of September... We did a total of 19 miles. I hauled a bunch of tools like saws,ax, hammer, wire, 550 cord, bark stripper, and hatchet in to prep my wall tent poles. Along with 7 trail cameras, food, and our backcountry camping equipment for a fun few days. My pack weighted in at 70 lbs and my girlfriends pack was 36 lbs. We postholed through some snow setting cameras and managed to figure out a starting point.... Here are some photos. I wish I could post some of the videos as well. If you would like to follow along closer please follow me on facebook at Page Not Found | Facebook

That's awesome. We spent a week in elk country last year and can't wait to get back. It is already 140,000 degrees here in Florida and the humidity is 200,000% at 5 AM. Hard to get anything done outside .

OP
U

under h2o hunter

Lil-Rokslider
That's awesome. We spent a week in elk country last year and can't wait to get back. It is already 140,000 degrees here in Florida and the humidity is 200,000% at 5 AM. Hard to get anything done outside .
Yea Florida is a bit wicked this time of year... My father grew up in Hollywood Florida and moved to Colorado after a couple elk hunting trips... I am fortunate that I live here and can spend a lot of time chasing them. Best of luck to you on your future trips.

CX5Ranch

WKR
That's awesome. We do 2 full weeks in the back country every fall. That's plenty for me