Posting pics

MTNRCHR

Lil-Rokslider
Can someone please explain to me how to post pictures. I've tried copy and pasting img. and jpegs from photobucket. Also tried to drag and drop from my saved pictures but nothing seems to work.

OP
MTNRCHR

MTNRCHR

Lil-Rokslider
DSCN0174.jpg

got it THX !!

Reactions: Guy

Slim Jim

WKR
I'm having the same problem. I'm sure it's easy to do but I haven't figured it out. I should probably ask my kids, they always laugh at me not being computer savvy lol

RUTTIN

WKR
If you want your pictures to show up big make sure you copy the URL that is not the thumbnail one from photobucket.

Slim Jim

WKR
I know this probably sounds dumb but how do you know the URL? I have my photo bucket account set up and picked a photo but that is as far as I got

The picture below is from photobucket, and the address is below it. I left a bracket off the end of the address, after the G, so that it wouldn't post the picture twice. Here’s what you do;
• In photobucket, click on your selected picture
• When the picture opens up, you'll see a box on the right hand side of the screen that says “image links” at the top
with 4 addresses below it,
• You want the bottom one, it says “IMG code” on the left side.
• Left click your mouse on the address, and a little dialogue box will pop up briefly, that says "copied".
• Now all you have to do is go to where you want to post the picture, right click your mouse and select “paste”.
It helps to do all of this if you open up Rokslide in one internet tab, and photobucket in a second tab. Good Luck

MysteryFeline.jpg

IMG

Last edited:

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I fixed your Img tags for you coues, There has to be brackets around your urls
Make sure you copy the whole IMG URL. Slim that is the strangest url I have ever seen. Just go into a pic in photobucket and click on the url on the far right of the page. Then just paste it into the post.

Slim Jim

WKR
I was using mobile app photobucket and copying and pasting URL in address bar because there was no links to the right. Then I went to view full site and there it was but then I was getting double brackets on IMG. Got it now thanks guys. Just want to make sure that I don't have problems with photos when I start the live hunt