Likes notifications-is there an off switch?

I receive far too many emails as it is, suddenly I am getting daily emails notifying me of "likes" that i'd rather not get. Any way to unsubscribe from these?

Yup, I think I just foind out how,
hit settings at the top of the page by your log out button, then look at menu at left side & hit settings (at the bottom) after it pops up, check the lower two boxes. I think that is the likes and stuff turn off.
Kevin

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Robby, yes it did in the Rokslide site notifications, but not email. Just how I want it.
Thanks

Sweet, now just need to see if a guy can turn the on-site notify off. I know some guys don't like the feature so this would be the best of both worlds.

Hunter6

WKR
The frustrating thing for me is when I am on the tap talk phone app and every time I scroll down with my finger I hit the like or the heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLH208

WKR
The frustrating thing for me is when I am on the tap talk phone app and every time I scroll down with my finger I hit the like or the heart.

I have the same issue, not a big problem but would be nice to maybe have a function that pops up to confirm the like to avoid the accidentals?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have the same issue, not a big problem but would be nice to maybe have a function that pops up to confirm the like to avoid the accidentals?

Hit it again and it will remove your like or love not that big of deal

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JLH208

WKR
I guess it's kind of the same thing now that I think about it good point thanks

swisski

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a way to be notified when there are replies to threads you've posted in, or are subscribed to?

I must have screwed a setting up. I would like to have it listed under my notification drop down at the top. But instead I have to track a thread down to see if there are updates, which shouldn't be right.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

Weird, my boxes are not checked and I never get email notifications from the site.

I also had that issue with the blog and not being able to subscribe or something because it said my email was invalid. So maybe its my account is still messed up.