Shipping from Rokslide

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just a quick thank you. I ordered a couple things from the Rokslide store last week. Other than the backordered items, which I knew about, everything showed up in 3 business days. That pretty much never happens in AK. Nice work!

Did a search and couldn't find anything to answer my question, so this was the closest themed thread. Can someone please explain why it is $9.95 to ship 2 packages of Rokslide arrow wraps from the store? No way it's even close to that even if you add packaging and labor. I want to be one of the cool kids, but not at that expense...

Last edited:

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Did a search and couldn't find anything to answer my question, so this was the closest themed thread. Can someone please explain why it is $9.95 to ship 2 packages of Rokslide arrow wraps from the store? No way it's even close to that even if you add packaging and labor. I want to be one of the cool kids, but not at that expense...

I looked into it, and the weight was incorrect in the store for 2 of the arrow wrap styles. I did a test run, and for my address shipping was under $5 for two packages.Thanks for bringing this to our attention, no one had mentioned it before. Give that a try and let me know. Thanks! -Tanya Avery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kylo Ren approves...
ab69a813fd8a19c67a7c29f08934520d.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Lookin' good! Thanks for the photo. Tanya might rob that from you for store advertising. Now you are one of the cool kids.