Good Guy List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbo

WKR
jtw was a great person to deal with. Good communication, prompt shipping, and the frame I bought arrived exactly as described. Would buy from him again with no hesitation.

bhunter23

FNG
Just had a great transaction with "elkfitness". Bought some sitka pants. Fast shipping and the pants were in really good shape. I would definitely deal with him again. Thanks

I bought some boots from mossy. He covered shipping, the boots arrived in a couple of days and were exactly as described. Smooth transaction.

Ntgm37

Lil-Rokslider
SASKMUDDER and gunsbeerbacon

Just did some deals with them, great members! Solid communication through out, easy to work with.

fishnl8

FNG
Great transaction with GGFerrier. Super fast shipping and excellent communication. Wish all sellers were this good!

Nwelkhunter81

Lil-Rokslider
Brooks23 - purchased a MR Metcalf pack from me. Was great to do business with. Thank you for a smooth transaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
Perfect transaction with flinginairos

He shipped very quickly and was always quick on communication.

On the buying side both Boreal and Mattbo505 were great. Quick payment and fast to communicate.

Last edited:

Nwelkhunter81

Lil-Rokslider
Purchased a Cimarron from Top147. Everything arrived in great condition, excellent communication, smooth transaction. Would definitely buy from again

ssliger

WKR
Smooth transaction with Powerx4. Quick payment, great communication.

alrick18

Lil-Rokslider
I completed a transaction with Wetzel, it was for a Tarryall. Pack was as described, he provided tracking information and shipment was fast.

Huntnfmly

Lil-Rokslider
Had great easy transactions with
TGRhunter
Ohoopee/ 2times
Deadwolf
All shipped right away and was all as said stuff was in great shape there are others I've dealt with but I just now seen this list and have forgotten names

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Had a solid transaction with cvandervort. My first rokslide deal was great. He shipped quick and communicated through the whole process. He is a good dealer and I'm sure he is also a good buyer.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

C Bow

WKR
Had transaction with Rwbrew3 great to deal with shipped same day and product was as described

Rwbrew3

WKR
C Bow is good to go, pays fast and communicated well through out..... deal with confidencnce !!

Huntnfmly

Lil-Rokslider
Had good easy transactions with
Kscowboy01
Blue falcon
Both went smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.