Good Guy List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pm1176

Lil-Rokslider
All- I had a great transaction with Randle out of Idaho. Honest, fast shipping and perfectly described. I wanted to add him to the "good guy list" but its not accepting new posts.
Regards, Pete

Really miss that post. Maybe this will start a new one. Use the feedback on ebay before even considering buying from a seller

Good transaction with COlineman78. Great communication, prompt shipping and the item was as described. Buy with confidence.

Straight shots and tight lines,
Brian

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

bpctcb

WKR
Great sellers:
Elkfitness
Brian Fahs

Great buyers:
Clark33
Brian Fahs
jtw

bhunter23

FNG
I had a dealing with "justinspicher", great communication, fast shipment, an item as described. Would definitely buy from again

elkduds

WKR
Paradactal went far above and beyond in my recent RS classified purchase from him. Thanks again, man.

338edge

Lil-Rokslider
CG2737 was great to deal with!! Good to go!! I bought a pair of 12x ELs from him they were as advertised!

Corey

crunchy

Lil-Rokslider
Glad I saw this All of these below have been great to deal with.

dcopher

JP20

bowhuntr64

cg2737

WKR
I purchased a Kifaru Field chair from Wowzers. He shipped fast and it was in great shape.

I also picked up a Kifaru side pocket from steve s. Fast shipping and the pocket is like new.

Thank you guys and Rokslide classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nflesher

Lil-Rokslider
I had a good transaction with Operator449. Fast shipping, good price, honest description of the gear he sold. I would recommend him.

I recently sold a MR 3DAP to Jaysop. Great communication and fast payment. He was a pleasure to deal with and I hope he enjoys the new pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.