Success!

CRHUNTITALL

Lil-Rokslider
I usually don't take the time to write posts but I feel like this one is a must! I couldn't be more impressed with the way the expectations have been laid out for all rokslide members! I have met many great people that share a common passion and come together honestly and openly to help learn and share stories. I have sold a handful of items on the classifieds and bought items as well. Never have I had any issues. In fact people have gone out of their way to be helpful. Only once have I been disappointed with comments on a forum post I made however as quick as the negative comments were up they were being checked by senior members and moderators. Rokslide sets the bar for respect and good attitudes. I am more than impressed. Thank you to all rokslide staff and members!

Cullen

Cullen, I couldn't agree more. The lack of what you mention as positives here, is exactly why I am not longer on a couple other forums.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was just about to post the same thing. Thanks to everyone that makes this place what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk