Streamline the Classifieds?

colersu22

WKR
You could donate more money to the site so they have the resources to make changes, I’m sure Ryan and Robby are busy and have other jobs besides this site to run.

Honestly I think the best thing to do would be to put a sticky with rules asking people to state the items for sale in the title, as well as reply via PM.

It doesn’t help things when people put “Cleaning out closet”, or “Sitka gear for sale”. Also, there are a ton of posts that aren’t deleted where someone replies to a year old thread asking if it’s still available, bumping it to the top but where the seller still isn’t likely to see it.

TheCougar

WKR
I’m not going to sport bitch because it’s free! Honestly, it works either way and Ryan probably has to do the cost benefit analysis of “is it worth a year of my life to change the classifieds so dudes can find stuff to buy and sell easier?” Could it be better? Yeah, but the juice probably isn’t worth the squeeze and you would make half the people happy and piss off the other half!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
You know when you come to someones house and start knocking it and wanting to change things most people would ask your opinion of the outside of their front door =-). Could not resist. Thats what this post reminds me of. I definitely say leave it as it was more of a cluster when they had everything broke into Categories.

I love the way Rokslide utilizes the KISS principle. It works.

Squirrels

WKR
You know when you come to someones house and start knocking it and wanting to change things most people would ask your opinion of the outside of their front door =-). Could not resist. Thats what this post reminds me of. I definitely say leave it as it was more of a cluster when they had everything broke into Categories.

I love the way Rokslide utilizes the KISS principle. It works.

Well said buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdfuller

Lil-Rokslider
Idk why anyone would be opposed. The current way is a total cluster f#%! haha.

There's got to be a more intuitive approach.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I like it all in one place. Just use the search function if you're looking for something specific. And be sure to type in all the ways you can think of misspelling what you're looking for as well. I can't count how many times I got a good deal on something because the seller misspelled the name.

I also like how I can be scrolling through the classifieds and something I haven't heard of before pops up and I check that out.

The ding dongs that title their posts "gear for sale" piss me off though!