What is your favorite Manners Stock

Curious which Manners Stock you guys like most for hunting.

Love my EH2 and will buy more in the future. Really liked my EH1 before I sold it (didn’t want to but needed to fund backcountry gear). Also really interested in The EH6A. I’ve handled one but have never shot one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamvit

Lil-Rokslider
I have 2 EH1's. Bough the first and needed the 2nd for another rifle. Its not the lightest of their carbons but I like the high comb

For a lightweight mountain rifle I feel like manners stocks are either too chunky with a nice verticle grip or the grip is too long or open. The EH-SL is the closest to ideal to me. It could use a higher comb and a little shorter grip IMO.

Wapiti1

WKR
SL and EH2. SL for an all around rifle, and the EH2 for a more dedicated LR rifle.

Jeremy

Both are Bighorn actions with proof carbon barrels. Another 6.5 Creed in the desert sage and a 6.5 PRC in the GAP. Both with TT Diamond triggers, ARC M-10 rings and LRHSi scopes. I have everything but the barreled actions, ready to bolt up. Bighorn told me the barrels were taking longer than promised and it could be weeks more waiting. This, after several other broken promises....grin

bates

WKR
Love my eh-3 the adj eh-6 if fantastic as well if you need the cheek adj.

then you have the eh-1/a models if you are in the prone alot

Cam101

FNG
Boy, I hope not......

How do you find the weight of those. Have a Bighorn TL3 on the way and wanted to build a "kinda" light build, but the weight difference between EH6 and EH6A is substantial.

Have a Benchmark #4 incoming, but should probably take it down to a #3 to save a few ounces.

Battleguy

Banned
I have three T4 and one MCS-T3, love them all, the T5 is great also, but I am saving my coins for a couple folders.

I have a mcs TA carbon fill on order almost finished. Hoping it was the correct choice for an all around LR and hunting rig. This will be my first step into custom stockery so pretty excited.