S&W m&p shield 2.0 45

b0nes

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at one of these for a new carry weapon, woods and personal. Anyone have any experience with one? Just tired of the full size cz 9mm phantom with 19 in the clip dragging my pants down all the time.

M&p shield 2.0 is my everyday carry gun now. Long time glock user but for pure functionality and concealment it's hard to beat the shield. It fit me better than the G42/43

Mines in a 9. It's every bit as reliable as my glocks. I believe the frame on the 45 is a little thicker than the 9/40? I got the non-safety version. It's a fantastic little gun for the price

UtahJimmy

WKR
I carry the 9mm shield. Not the 2.0 or the 45 but I love it. Shoots great and not overly heavy. Single stack makes for a good conceal carry but obviously doesn't have the capacity.

Don't think you could wrong with a shield.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I carry an M&P shield 2.0 in 45ACP when I hunt. Its a great gun and I've never had a malfunction in the hundreds of rounds I've put through it.
The 2.0 has nice grip texture and a better trigger than V1.
I swapped out the stock sights for some Tru Glo tritium sights that are amazing in low light.

I don't have the 2.0 but I have the original in 9mm and it is by far my favorite carry gun (other than my 1911 in winter inside my jacket). Eats everything I feed it, accurate, and easy to conceal